Sunday, August 31, 2008

Class Schedule

Finally, I have my class schedule for the next 3 months. Listed below is the schedule and cost. I will be limiting my classes to 8 people per class. If there is enough interest I may add a second class the following Tuesday. All classes will start at 6:30 PM.

Sept. 16th class will focus on Halloween. We will be making one card, paper clip bookmarks and one to two gift giving ideas. Cost of class is $15. The stamp set we will be using is Batty for You, cost $22.95 and Ghostly Greetings, 12 x 12 designer series paper, cost $9.95. If anyone would like to preorder, please let me know by Friday, Sept. 5th. Please R.S.V.P. attendance by Friday, Sept. 12th.

Oct. 14th class will focus on Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Nov. 18th class will focus on Christmas.

I will post more details on the Oct. and Nov. classes in the next few weeks. Watch for the sneak peek of the Sept. class Monday night.

Email me at plwalecki@yahoo.com to confirm your attendance. Hope to see you on the 16th.

Pat

No comments: