Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lovely as a Tree

I friend of mine gave me this stamp set a couple
of months ago. I was so excited to get it.
I created the background by taking a piece of

card stock and using my coluzzle oblong template I cut out the center. It them becomes a mask for the from of the card. I took a sponge and lightly dabbed some color along the edges moving towards the center. Leaving the template still in place I inked the tree stamp and "stamped off " on a scrap piece of paper to remove some of the ink and then stamped part of the tree inside the template. I repeated this step 2 more times. I removed the template and with a Chocolate Chip and Garden Green Stampin' Write markers I added color to the stamp, and stamped the full tree over the other tree images. Add your greeting and some ribbon and the card is complete. A simple but elegant card.

Hope you like it.

No comments: