Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blooms Die Cuts

I am so excited!! I just bought the Janome mini sewing maching and had to try it on a card. The idea for the card came from SU but their card was a little boring so I added a strip of old olive and stitched it. I need more practice on the sewing part, but love the affect. I have been looking for a mini sewing machine for over a year and saw an ad from Handcock fabrics with this machine. It weighs only 5 lbs. and does straight and zig zag stitches plus reverse. Being a Janome I was hoping it had the same quality as their regular machines and I was right. Now I can take it to workshops if I want. This card only took a 1/2 hour to make.
Paper: In Color Sky Blue
Ink: Sky Blue and Basic Black
SU Glue dots
From the new Occasions Mini Catalog:
Stamp Set: Live your Dream, Die-cut Blooms, Old Olive Polytwill Ribbon and Hodgepodge Hareware's new color Styled Silver
Let me know what you think! Just click on the comment button below.

No comments: