Monday, March 17, 2008

Paper clip bookmark

Sorry there hasn't been any updates in a week. Unexpected family illness required me to watch my Grandson for 3 days. We are very lucky and at the moment all is well. So I am back!

This is my 1st attempt at a paperclip bookmark. Not bad for my first but I am going to try a few more designs this week and will share them with you.

I found these jumbo sized paperclips at Wal-mart, 12 for under $2. I used the following:
Paper: Whisper white, barely Banana, and old olive.
Ink: Regal Rose and Old Olive
Accessories: 3/8" punch, silver brad and glue dots
Let me know what you think. You can post a comment below.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Pat,
I loved the bookmark idea. I'm going to look for those large clips the next time I'm at WalMart.
It will make a great little gift when giving someone a book for a present.
Margaret