Sunday, March 30, 2008

This week's posts













Sorry I didn't post any new ideas this past week. It's been a little hectic this week. So here are some of my creations from this past week. I have my Grandson this week so if I can I will try and post more ideas when he is either napping or in bed for the night. So with that said here are 3 cards for you.
Happy Birthday Card - Love this set for kids.
Ingredients: Stamp sets - Zoofari and Itty Bitty Background, Ink Pads - Chocolate Chip and Basic Black Card stock - Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black and Whisper White, Accessories - Brads and Chocolate Chip ribbon from the Occasions mini catalog.
Birthday Wishes Card
Ingredients: Stamp sets - A Tree for all Seasons and Sincere Salutations Ink Pads - Chocolate Chip and Basic Black Card Stock - Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie, Accessories - Colored Pencils, Brads and Chocolate Chip ribbon from the Occasions mini catalog.
Happy Card
Ingredients: Stamp set - Be Happy Ink Pads - Basic Black and Real Red Card stock - Real Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White Accessories - Brad, Black Gingham ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals and Crystal Effects

No comments: